Military Mental Health Programs
Strong Hope™ is a specialized mental health and substance abuse treatment program for service members, veterans and military families. We provide evidence-based treatment of post traumatic stress, focusing on areas of military sexual trauma, childhood trauma and combat trauma. We also treat addiction, dual-diagnosis, depression, anxiety and other behavioral health issues. We provide separate programming for men and women to address their individual needs.
Recognizing post-traumatic stress is often associated with other disorders (specifically substance abuse/dependence), our multidisciplinary treatment team focuses on complex needs by providing intensive daily psychotherapy for chronic conditions.
Our treatment team brings a wealth of experience with specific knowledge of the unique challenges the service member faces when receiving mental health treatment. This experience also uniquely positions us to communicate effectively with all levels of the chain of command, which allows us to consider not only the individual’s immediate mental health needs but also the larger needs of the service.
- Dedicated and separate active duty men’s and women’s military programs
- Expedited admissions process
- Key staff with military backgrounds and who have experience treating service members and veterans
- Medication decisions in consult with military prescriber
- Weekly update calls from treatment team to designated command and clinical contacts
- Co-morbidities or dual-diagnosis addressed concurrently
- Bi-weekly individual and as needed family therapy sessions
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- VA and DOD approved and recommended Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Prolonged Exposure
- Guided Imagery
- Nightmare reprocessing
- Multiple therapeutic outings
- Individual therapy sessions
- Integrated family therapy
- Equine therapy
- Recreation therapy
- Strong Hope™ Referral Form
- Strong Hope™ Welcome Packet
- Strong Hope™ Women’s Program Brochure
- Strong Hope™ Men’s Program Brochure
Free and Confidential Assessment Call 877-640-0220 or contact us via email. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
*TRICARE is a registered trademark of the Department of Defense, Defense Health Agency. All rights reserved.